Saturday, April 25, 2009

Musings

Well, I was hoping to write today's post on the CSK vs KKR match. But as luck would have it the rains came down and washed the game away. Points shared between the teams. Chennai fans no doubt feel cheated of a point. I'm sure KKR fans are thrilled are just hoping that their remaining games also get washed away! It's the only way they're going to get any points.
I know I'm being rude. But you know what? I like it! :)
I was thinking of writing on some serious topic. But nothing comes to mind. So then why trouble myself and you people there with all the problems in the world. We can find solutions to all of them another day. Let's just be at peace tonight. Let's just be happy, enjoy ourselves and get a good night's sleep.
So I'll leave you Ladies and Gentlemen with that. I wish you a very good night. Au Revoir!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah dude... KKR fans will surely be pleased...
I was looking forward to some good hits off hayden and msd...
Let's wait and watch..

Mad Blogger said...

Two points lost of CSK