Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Update

Well I'm a lil embarrassed about my outburst in my last post. I don't know why I did it- but I did. I know I can delete the post. But I'm not going to do that.
Thanks to all the people who showed concern. I'm not very good at this and I can't really put it in words. I know I should be grateful, and I am, but it's hard to acknowledge that at a certain level. I don't know if you people understand....well I'm psyched out.. I am.
I've been trying to come out with a post. I have some ideas in mind. Maybe in a few days it'll be out here.

Gosh I'm horrible with this. If you are reading this then you obviously are a very tolerant person.

I'll be back soon. With something good hopefully. Take care

5 comments:

Ayesha Parveen said...

Don't worry, friend. It happens. Best wishes :)

Mad Blogger said...

Its OK dude.. I can every well understand what you are going through - happens to everyone.. :) So cheer up, and get back up and running!!!

Madman said...

Nice to see you come of the rut.

hey ajai i've tagged you here please take up this tag

http://cricoholic.blogspot.com/2009/07/attagged.html

A New Beginning said...

Hi Ajai!Good to see u bk :) Take care!

Rakesh Vanamali said...

Good to see you back on track!