This is the 4 in 4 tag.
Four places I have lived in :
- Chennai( where I live now : ( .... not your fault Chennai- you've been good.. I'm looking for something else... something more!)
- Kuwait(the atypical --- "Gelf Malayaleeee!")
- Palakkad(native territory)
- Abu Dhabi( once a "Gelf Mallu" always a "gelf Mallu"!)
I've actually lived only in Chennai and Kuwait... but the tags wants 4- the tag gets 4...:P
Four T.V shows that I love(d) to watch :
Ah ha... let's see...
- House M.D.(Hugh Laurie does a Holmes- but his enemy is disease and not crime!)
- Two and a Half Men( Charlie Sheen is the best!)
- Top Gear(was a big fan of Jeremy Clarkson)
- Midnight Hot(on FTv--- ps: don't ask for explanations!)
Four places that I have been on vacation:
Ah.... wouldn't I want to go on one now... well my list is....
- Orlando/New York/ New Jersey( Trip to the US when I was a smaller kid- I'm a big one now! ;))
- Dubai- ( What the f*** is wrong with these Sheikhs???? They've gone mad.... it's Glitz and Glamour in stone and concrete... it's vulgar and in your face... it's grotesque and beautiful at the same time!)
- Bangalore( many times... but last trip was special!)
- Mangalore :)
Four of my favourite food items:
People who know me well will know that I'm not really very fond of food... unless it's food! :P
Oh.. for the record.. I'm over-weight by 11 kilos! yaaaay!
- I'm dreaming of a big juicy Steak!
- My mouth's watering thinking about my Amma's Tuna Fish Cutlets!
- I'm a sucker for Punjabi food... :)
- Ah hell.... I love food....next Tag question!
Four websites that I visit daily:
- AJ's Take (someone's got to look at it... come on!)
- Shelfari~ site for Book Lovers.
- Blogs I follow!
Four places I would rather be.
Well... I'm going to let my imagination run-riot here.
- The tribal areas between Afghanistan & Pakistan--- why? Well... it'll be like living in the wild west... you know... with might is right... and riding horses and shooting guns and that sort of thing... very wild... lot of fun. ;)
- Las Vegas- I want to turn in to a degenerate gambler... in Sin City. :)
- Amsterdam- I'm an adult... and I don't want to give more details that that! :)
- Mumbai- it's held my fascination for ever since I can remember... there's no one reason..
Four things I hope to do before I die.....
Here's another one for the imagination...:)
- Find what I want to do in my life!
- Do the thing I want to do in my life!
- Write a book!
- Attain bliss!
Four novels I wish I was reading for the first time:
- Fools Die- Mario Puzo(the book that changed my idea of the ideal woman!)
- Shantaram- Gregory David Roberts(the book that changed my philosophy!)
- The Fountainhead- Ayn Rand( the book that changed my idea of work and passion!)
- The Adventurers- Harold Robbins( the book that changed my life!)
- Forrest Gump
- Saving Private Ryan
Four people I believe will respond to this tag:
Well that was that.... hope you enjoyed reading my tag... :)