Wednesday, June 10, 2009

To Cut a Long Story Short- Jeffrey Archer

I'd picked up this book just a day back and as with most of Jeffrey Archer's books I didn't put it down till I'd reached the last page.
Jeffrey Archer is definitely one of my favorite authors. This book is a collection of short stories and there is the trademark Archer wit and plot in almost every story. In some stories Mr Archer's writings border on perversion, but he manages to pull it off and I did enjoy most of it. There were some stories that I felt were not up to the author's standards. But over-all the book was a very good read.

3 comments:

Rakesh Vanamali said...

Quiver full of arrows or twist in the tale?

Have you read Kane & Abel? Thats one of my fav too!

Unknown said...

Hmmm....archer huh!! I enjoyed his Kane and Ebel...was a great read...

Ajai said...

@RV
This is a difft collection. And yes Kane & Abel is one of my all time fav's. :)

@issam
Where you been for so long? Missed ya... ;P