Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The 10 things!

Ah.... a Tag after a long time. I've been tagged my Mind Writer and I decided that it's been long and so I must comply.

CAUTION: Read at your own Risk!

Disclaimer: Mutual fund investments are subject to market risk. Reading this post may/can/will subject you to mental torture, agony, trauma, etc far beyond any mutual fund investment risk. It is suggested that you put the Ambulance no on your mobile ready to dial before reading this post.


If you've reached here... then I admire your bravery. Also I think you are an extreme risk-taker and no one should ever give you any insurance.

Well so here we go...

10 Things You Didn't Know About Me!

1. I am the guy in the previous post.
2. I am looking forward to getting married-so I can take a lot of dowry and live happily ever after. Besides, it's always nice to have someone else do the cleaning, laundry and cooking.
3. Rajnikanth once asked me to act in a movie with him... but I decided it wouldn't be fair to let the super-star play the role of a side-kick, and so I refused.
4. Vijay Mallya consults with me before hiring girls for Kingfisher Airlines and for the Kingfisher Calendar.
5. Karan Johar was in love with my friend Issam. He wanted him to change his name to KISSAM. But Issam refused and the love story died. It's in revenge that KJ makes all those sad movies.
6. Priyanka (Chopra), Deepika (Padukone) and Sonam(Kapoor) don't get along well because at one time they all had a crush on me. In fact my sources tell me that they still have strong feelings for me.
7. Barack Obama has to ask my permission before he says- "Yes We Can!"
8.  The world is bullish on India because I stay here.
9. I am the 'Man of your dreams', if you are a girl. And the 'Man you dream to be', if you are a guy.
10. I am very ambigous. I could be telling the truth, or I could be lying. You never know.

You can now dial the number on your mobile. Thank you.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh and blah blah blah?

Rakesh Vanamali said...

#1. Of course yes! Who else could have fallen for such a gaffe? Allegiance to spiders does this to people! But wait.....by saying that you were the guy in that post, you meant that you were the guy and not the girl, after than change? I'm confused! ;)

#2. Now, after that disclosure about being the man-to-girl, are you really sure you'd be up for grabs? :)

#3 & #4. Gulp! No comments! Self confessed narcissism, learnt from the spider? :)

#5. Ouiiiii! That's some revelation! Now, now, that he is engaged, KJ must be hopping mad! :)

#6. But you said, that you'd like to be 'engayged' too, right? I'm referring to #2! Ouch! That musta hurt! :) Time to chuck the spider! :)

#7, #8 & #9. My response for #3 & #4 times a million! :) With the realization, of course that spider influences can cloud human judgement!

#10. I completely agree, upon the latter part, with the realization that spider influences can cause a compulsive urge to fib!

S.A.L. said...

Filmy! Very Filmy! :D

I had to google for Vijay Mallya, rest I knew... I mean the cast of your post! :P

A New Beginning said...

Is Issam out of the shock!!lolz

Ajai said...

@shivani
no... it's bleu bleu bleu. :P

Ajai said...

@rAKS
Ah... Chaddi Man. I do sense some insecurity there. Accusing me of being a homo is your way of testing the waters so you may come out of the closet.
Which straight person can like a guy who wears tights, his underwear over his pants and a bed sheet over his shoulders? The implications of you being a chaddi man fan are obvious. My sincere apologies in-case my previous post touched a raw-nerve. And maybe you should try for KJ. Issam is engaged after all. :)

Ajai said...

@MindWriter
Ah... ya well I usually roam about with the rich and famous. Can't help it you know. Like the old saying goes- the higher you go the better the air. ;)

@Sana
Yes And i had to buy him a very expensive dinner last night to get him out of it. :)

Rakesh Vanamali said...

AJ - Looool! Insecurity! Look whose talkin! Come on, Superman is anyday better than that funny webby mongrel! He symbolizes power unlike being some eight legged freak! :)

And about the gay part, we all know whose who! :) But then I dare not say anything! India is a free country after all! :)

HaRy!! said...

neenga etha sonalum nambanum!! rajini ah!!! ada rama!:)

Tongue Trip said...

what you dont want to hear me say is-------thats a load of you know what(which was was exactly your point).
what i am saying is-----------apparently, the only person taking you seriously is me.

chital_phenomenal said...

awesome.... ur good at faking.. lol

Ajai said...

@Raks
Will send you a red chaddi for next Onam. :P

@Hary
Vanakam to my blog. Yes... Nambanum... Oru thariva sona... nooru thariva sona mathri! ;)

@TT
Load of brilliant stuff? I thought so! ;-)
And everyone takes 'me' seriously babe! :)

@chital
who's faking? :P

Bhargavi said...

lol!

Rakesh Vanamali said...

Poda cherukka! :)

iselldreams said...

i love tags, they reveal many things about a person let it be real or a lie :P

Raveena said...

That sounded a lot like chuch Norris/Rajinikant jokes! :P

Ajai said...

@Bedazzled
y u laughing?

@Raks
watchout... I will use my 'contacts' and teach u a proper lesson.

@iselldreams
u can't find one 'believer these days! sigh!!!!


@Raveena
Chuck Norris/Rajnikanth who???? :P

Intern said...

errr.. hmmm.. no comments!
(actually thers loads in my mind but cannot decide wat reply giv :P)